About Me

First Name: Tester
Last Name:
Full Name: Tester
E-mail: petracles@yahoo.com

View my profile

 Previous Posts
Spoke Too Soon
It Seems to Work
New Template
WARNING: Do not read this!!
 Archives
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
 Links
Official Spider-Man Movie Site
Sony Pictures
Blogger.com
Saturday, April 15, 2006

Restless

I must be restless, even though I should be dead tired only sleeping two hours last night and running around all day until late tonight.

I was extremely exhausted today, fell sound asleep several hours ago, and then woke up a little over an hour ago for no reason! So I got up threw a load of towels in the washer and took a bath.

Now I'm hoping writing this will put me back to sleep.

Anyway, I think I finally got this template all worked out. I fixed the background color problem and I changed the font size of the links so that "visited" and "unvisited" links would be the same size.

I thought it looked weird having links of different sizes.

I might make them different colors though so that there's a visual difference between the two, but I'll mess with that another time.

Now that I got this template done, I'm thinking of doing a couple others. I have a few ideas and would like to see how they'd look, but that won't happen any time soon. I need a break from the computer for a while.

Starting ...

...

... now!

I'm back off to bed. Hope I can sleep soon ... another busy day tomorrow ... err ... today.

Posted by: Tester Posted at: 1:56 AM Comments 0 comment(s)


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

MARVEL, SPIDER-MAN, DOCTOR OCTOPUS and all MARVEL character names and distinctive likenesses thereof: TM & © 2003 Marvel Characters, Inc. All Rights Reserved. MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: Trademarks registered in the USA and certain other countries. © 2003 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.